Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Social Dance: 8/3 Edition - Let's Mix & Match!

Friday nights are usually pretty rad, but this past week in particular was especially fun.

First off, there was a Mix & Match contest. In my option, competitions are an opportunity to do something different and have a fun time and I definitely had a blast competing! Even though I didn't make it to finals, I'm super proud of myself as I danced the best I ever have in a competition.

Thanks, Carrie, for the footage!

Also, Jonathan Doyle was playing that night and the lineup was nothing short of dreamy. Every song was so crazy awesome, plus I was in a super good, chipper mood, so I had such a great night. There was lots of dancer goofing off for no reason and lots of fun times had by all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment